IQOS 3 DUO KIT WARM WHITE IN UAE
A modern IQOS model permits two sessions back-to-back without recharging. Holder accelerates his charges. It came into being in Switzerland. Only for use with Heets and related sticks was produced by Philip Morris International.
Quick link: IQOS 3 DUO
IQOS 3 DUO KIT WARM WHITE FEATURES:
- Availability: August 2019
- Contains Full Kit
- Operating range: 32 to 122 °F (0 to 50 °C) approx. Type of device
- Two-piece apparatus In-Pocket Charger Holder
- 2900 mAh battery capacity
- number of sessions in a row without a recharge
- 1 Sessions with a single full charge
- 120 minutes for 20 holder charges on a 20 pocket charger.
- Charger time: 3 minutes and 30 seconds
- Lock for pocket charger
- mechanical cleaning
- USB-C charging port type
- Heatstick warm-up temperature: 570–660 °F/300–350 °C
- Heatstick warm-up technique Internal
- 10 second heatstick warm-up period
The IQOS 3 DUO WARM WHITE, the most recent version of the brilliant IQOS system, heats tobacco rather than burns it and provides a better option to smoking cigarettes.
The IQOS 3 DUO tobacco heating system is composed of three main components: a heated tobacco unit (commonly referred to as HEETS or HeatSticks), an IQOS holder, and a charger.
Although the idea of heating tobacco (rather than burning it) has been around for more than 20 years, it took years of research and development to create a product that is aesthetically pleasing to adult consumers. 7.3 million people have already chosen to replace cigarettes with our IQOS tobacco heating system.
The heart of IQOS 3 is a complex electrical system that heats components for heated tobacco that have been specially manufactured. IQOS 3 heats the tobacco just enough to produce a delightful vapor that contains nicotine without really burning it.
The first thing to keep in mind is that cigarettes burn their tobacco at temperatures exceeding 600°C, producing very hazardous smoke. IQOS 3 heats tobacco, on the other hand, to temperatures as low as 350°C without causing it to burn, produce fire, ash, or smoke. When cooked at a lower temperature, tobacco releases its genuine taste. Because the tobacco is heated rather than burnt, there are much fewer harmful chemicals present than in cigarette smoke.