IQOS 3 DUO KIT WARM WHITE IN UAE
A modern IQOS model permits two sessions back-to-back without recharging. Holder accelerates his charges. It came into being in Switzerland. Only for use with Heets and related sticks was produced by Philip Morris International.
Quick link: IQOS 3 DUO
IQOS 3 DUO KIT WARM WHITE FEATURES:
- Availability: August 2019
- Contains Full Kit
- Operating range: 32 to 122 °F (0 to 50 °C) approx. Type of device
- Two-piece apparatus In-Pocket Charger Holder
- 2900 mAh battery capacity
- number of sessions in a row without a recharge
- 1 Sessions with a single full charge
- 120 minutes for 20 holder charges on a 20 pocket charger.
- Charger time: 3 minutes and 30 seconds
- Lock for pocket charger
- mechanical cleaning
- USB-C charging port type
- Heatstick warm-up temperature: 570–660 °F/300–350 °C
- Heatstick warm-up technique Internal
- 10 second heatstick warm-up period
The IQOS 3 DUO WARM WHITE, the most recent version of the brilliant IQOS system, heats tobacco rather than burns it and provides a better option to smoking cigarettes.
The IQOS 3 DUO tobacco heating system is composed of three main components: a heated tobacco unit (commonly referred to as HEETS or HeatSticks), an IQOS holder, and a charger.
Although the idea of heating tobacco (rather than burning it) has been around for more than 20 years, it took years of research and development to create a product that is aesthetically pleasing to adult consumers. 7.3 million people have already chosen to replace cigarettes with our IQOS tobacco heating system.
The heart of IQOS 3 is a complex electrical system that heats components for heated tobacco that have been specially manufactured. IQOS 3 heats the tobacco just enough to produce a delightful vapor that contains nicotine without really burning it.
The first thing to keep in mind is that cigarettes burn their tobacco at temperatures exceeding 600°C, producing very hazardous smoke. IQOS 3 heats tobacco, on the other hand, to temperatures as low as 350°C without causing it to burn, produce fire, ash, or smoke. When cooked at a lower temperature, tobacco releases its genuine taste. Because the tobacco is heated rather than burnt, there are much fewer harmful chemicals present than in cigarette smoke.
There are no reviews yet.