IQOS 3 DUO KIT VELVET GREY IN UAE
A modern IQOS model permits two sessions back-to-back without recharging. Holder accelerates his charges. It came into being in Switzerland. Only for use with Heets and related sticks was produced by Philip Morris International.
Quick link: IQOS 3 DUO
IQOS 3 DUO KIT VELVET GREY FEATURES:
- Availability: August 2019
- Contains Full Kit
- Operating range: 32 to 122 °F (0 to 50 °C) approx. Type of device
- Two-piece apparatus In-Pocket Charger Holder
- 2900 mAh battery capacity
- number of sessions in a row without a recharge
- 1 Sessions with a single full charge
- 120 minutes for 20 holder charges on a 20 pocket charger.
- Charger time: 3 minutes and 30 seconds
- Lock for pocket charger
- mechanical cleaning
- USB-C charging port type
- Heatstick warm-up temperature: 570–660 °F/300–350 °C
- Heatstick warm-up technique Internal
- 10 second heatstick warm-up period
The most recent model of the innovative IQOS system, the IQOS 3 DUO VELVET GREY, warms tobacco rather than burns it and offers a superior alternative to smoking cigarettes.
The heated tobacco unit, often known as HEETS or HeatSticks, an IQOS holder, and a charger make up the three major parts of the IQOS 3 DUO tobacco heating system.
Despite the fact that the concept of heating tobacco (instead of burning it) has been around for more than 20 years, it took years of research and development to produce a product that is aesthetically pleasing to adult consumers. Our IQOS tobacco heating device has already been adopted by 7.3 million individuals as an alternative to cigarettes.
A sophisticated electrical system at the center of IQOS 3 warms components for heated tobacco that were particularly made. The tobacco is barely heated by IQOS 3 in order to provide a satisfying nicotine-containing vapor without really burning it.
The tobacco in cigarettes burns at temperatures higher than 600°C, which produces extremely dangerous smoke. Contrarily, IQOS 3 can heat tobacco to as low as 350°C without causing it to burn, emit fire, ash, or smoke. Cooking tobacco at a lower temperature brings out its natural flavor. Compared to cigarette smoke, there are significantly fewer dangerous chemicals present because the tobacco is heated rather than burned.
There are no reviews yet.