IQOS 3 DUO KIT STELLAR BLUE IN UAE
A modern IQOS model permits two sessions back-to-back without recharging. Holder accelerates his allegations. It came into being in Switzerland. Only for use with Heets and similar sticks was produced by Philip Morris International.
Quick link: IQOS 3 DUO
IQOS 3 DUO KIT STELLAR BLUE FEATURES:
- Contains Full Kit
- Operating range: 32 to 122 °F (0 to 50 °C) approx. Type of device
- Two-piece apparatus In-Pocket Charger Holder
- 2900 mAh battery capacity
- number of sessions in a row without a recharge
- 1 Sessions with a single full charge
- 120 minutes for 20 holder charges on a 20 pocket charger.
- Charger time: 3 minutes and 30 seconds
- Lock for pocket charger
- mechanical cleaning
- USB-C charging port type
- Heat stick warm-up temperature: 570–660 °F/300–350 °C
- Heat stick warm-up technique Internal
- 10 second heat stick warm-up period
The most recent model of the innovative IQOS system, the IQOS 3 DUO STELLAR BLUE, heats tobacco rather than burns it and offers a superior alternative to smoking cigarettes.
The heated tobacco unit, also known as HEETS or Heat Sticks, an IQOS holder, and a charger make up the three main parts of the IQOS 3 DUO tobacco heating system.
Despite the fact that the concept of heating tobacco (instead of burning it) has been around for more than 20 years, it took years of research and development to produce a product that is aesthetically pleasing to adult consumers. Our IQOS tobacco heating system has already been chosen by 7.3 million people as an alternative to cigarettes.
A sophisticated electrical system at the center of IQOS 3 warms components for heated tobacco that were particularly made. The tobacco is barely heated by IQOS 3 in order to provide a satisfying nicotine-containing vapor without really burning it.
The tobacco in cigarettes burns at temperatures higher than 600°C, which produces extremely dangerous smoke. Contrarily, IQOS 3 can heat tobacco to as low as 350°C without causing it to burn, emit fire, ash, or smoke. Cooking tobacco at a lower temperature brings out its natural flavor. Compared to cigarette smoke, there are much less dangerous compounds present since the tobacco is heated rather than burned.